These terms and conditions apply to your use of the ET Australia website here at etaustralia.com.
By using this website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any changes that we make to them from time to time. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions then please do not use this site.
Our website, and the materials and information available from it, are provided for general guidance purposes only. Nothing on this site, including materials and information available from this site or subsequently shared with you, represents professional advice in any way. ET Australia will take reasonable care in the presentation of information on this site however, we make no representations or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability of this website, or any information that we may share with you for your particular circumstances. Reliance on any information on this site, or shared with you by us, is done so solely at your risk.
We do not warrant and do not represent that our website and the content on our website, or third party websites, are free from viruses or other defects. We provide content on the basis that you assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from your access to or use of our website and our materials regardless of how those materials are provided.
We do not warrant that your access of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access to this website may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss, liability or any damage suffered or arising from or relating in any way to:
- Any access to or use of this site or any of the materials and information available from this site or materials and information otherwise made available to you;
- Any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material available (or omitted) from this website, or materials and information otherwise made available to you;
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any education or training course or qualification advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us;
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any government funding advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us;
- Any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website for any reason; and
- Any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
If any warranty cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability will be limited, at our option, to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services. Neither you or us will be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
If we link to other sites then we do so because we believe they may be of interest to you. We make no representations about the accuracy of third party sites linked from this site. Further, ET Australia does not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party sites linked from this site.
You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information. This will ensure we can communicate relevant changes to potential education or training providers.
This website represents the copyright of ET Australia ABN 60 459 500 248. You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
ET Australia is an Australian business owned by Employment and Training Australia ABN 60 459 500 248 and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales. Although information from this website may be accessible in other jurisdictions, we do not represent that we hold any authorisations or approvals required to provide our services in any or all jurisdictions where this website, and our material, is accessed.