Training College

My course says I need to do personal care. What does this involve?

It is a requirement to do personal care to achieve the ‘Ageing’ specialisation of the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support qualification. This involves assisting individuals with their personal care needs and it could be anything from showering to oral hygiene. Some of our students go on to work in paid roles where providing personal care is not a job role requirement, however it is a mandatory component for award of the qualification.

Are you ready to take the next step toward your future career?