Having first aid knowledge is not only invaluable for individuals, but it is invaluable for the community. Knowing how to provide effective
Not only is first aid training essential for everyday life events, but it can also be essential for various work roles. Many workplaces require their staff to hold a generalist first aid certificate and for many employers, it is a pre-requisite for employment.
This fee-free training program, subsidised by the NSW Government, will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to provide a first aid response to a casualty.
The course covers:
- CPR techniques on adults, children and infants
- incident reporting
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as epilepsy and asthma
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- infection control procedures
- managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- assessing and moving sick & injured
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy
- managing shock
- and much, much more!
This training program is provided at no cost to eligible participants and is subsidised by the NSW Government under the Smart and Skilled initiative.
Training Day: Thursday
Dates: 27 May 2021
Venue: Young Parent’s Hub, 2A Amy Close, Wyong
Times: 9.00am –4.00pm
For more information Download the course flyer.
RTO ID 90084
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Young Parents Hub
2A Amy Close, Wyong, NSW, 2259
ET Australia02 43231233 123 Donnison Street, Gosford, NSW, 2250