Did you know you have access to part qualification funding to up skill your employees?
There is no cost incurred by your business or staff when utilising this funding. Ideally you will have identified a group or team within your business who could benefit from training, even if they have never had formal training before, and then it’s a simple process of:
- You identify the training need within your business.
- A consultation meeting is held with ET Australia Training College to agree on the units to address the need.
- Confirm training delivery method (i.e. onsite, offsite) and times.
- You organise a letter of support (example below).
- We send off the application for approval.
ET Australia has been successful with the majority of applications submitted to date. Training must commence prior to the end of 2018 and be completed by 30 June 2019.
Want to know more?
If you would like to have an obligation free discussion about part qualification funding or if you would like further information please don’t hesitate to contact Cath Roden, ET Australia Training College Manager via email Cath.Roden@etaustralia.com or phone (02) 4323 1233.
RTO ID 90084