- Cert 4 in Conservation and Land Management.
- Studied but didn’t finalise my diploma in conservation and land management.
- Began working as a volunteer (and still do) in 2008 in Bush regeneration.
- Worked as a paid Bush Regenerator and Nursery Hand for Central Coast Community Environment Network and Total Earth Care. Then became a Bush regeneration Team Supervisor for Total Earth Care.
- Bushcare supervisor for Gosford City Council.
- Have 10 years’ experience working for Sydney Trains (formally Railcorp).
Responsible for: Working with and teaching volunteers about Bush Regeneration and the Principles of Natural Area Management.
What inspires you about your job:
- I get paid to do what I love.
- I working outdoors in the bush.
- Spending most of my time at Killcare beach while getting paid is a hard thing to complain about.
- Get to see a huge variety of wildlife in their natural environment.
Why you love working for ET Australia:
- Working with great people that are very knowledgeable about what they do.
- Have given me the chance to work with some great causes and do some amazing things.