ET Australia’s flexible partnerships ensures organisations benefit from what they need, along with a support model that suits. A partnership with ET Australia means you have the opportunity to benefit from our extensive community network. Some of the ways organisations choose to engage with ET Australia include:
- Work Placement Partnerships – Our dedicated work placement partners regularly offer on-the-job experiences for our students as part of their studies.
- Program Partnerships – Dedicated program delivery run in conjunction with your organisations specific needs.
- Recruitment Partnerships – Choosing to partner with ET Australia for all your Entry Level recruitment needs.
- Training Partnerships – ET Australia provides regular customsied staff training to a variety of organisations as a preferred training provider. Partners can rely on a quick service that can be tailored to meet specific workforce needs.
- Industry Partnerships – Our industry partners work together with ET Australia for improved industry-wide education and employment including feedback for educational tools, industry research, and employment opportunities for the Central Coast Community.
- Community & Delivery Partnerships – Providing support for service delivery for the benefit of the Central Coast community.
- Scholarships – Supporting students in financial hardship to complete valuable education.
To make an inquiry about how we can partner with your organisation submit an inquiry.